VIsual Communications Emphasis
Develop an understanding of new resources that can help ease of use for students in computer centralized courses.
- Through this presentaion for ICT Essentials ICT 503, I was able to identify new resources that could be developed to help ease of use for students in computer
oriented high school courses.
Develop multimedia works that can be used to improve design and layout skills.
- This artifact came from the first Advertsing Campaign during PHOTO 511. THe advertsing campaign was centered around a local micro brewery called
Demonstrate expertise in digital photography techniques and computer editing with industry software.
- This is a series of three advertising layouts I put together for my second ad campaign during Photo 511. The product line I was advertising was Nivea
Develop a portfolio reflecting professional quality graphical media work.
- This is a portfolio I put together at the completion of Photo 651. The concept behind my portfolio was a simple How-To manual for photography concepts and
- I put this portfolio together to reflect my photos taken during my nature photography class. I traveled to Mount Rainier Nation Park for the majority of the photo's.
- I designed this portfolio to display some of my photo-journalistic ability when it comes to taking sports photographs. I photographed two high school cross country running teams at various meets through their seasons and I tried to capture the emotions that went along with their racing efforts.
Develop a personal interview to reflect similarities and differences in teaching styles & philosophy.
- This is an interview of one of my colleagues who teaches at Rosemount High School in Minnesota. We discussed many teaching characteristics we have in common.